- Only weight bearing motion study
- Reveals the damage of the injured areas
- Upper 30% of the cervical spine has no discs, only ligaments
- Analyzes the 22 major ligaments in the cervical spine
- Detects stretched ligaments undetectable by MRI / CT
- Ligament damage is measured objectively with a software
- Provides attorney with objective evidence for permanent injury according to AMA Guidelines
DMX (Digital Motion X-Ray) is a motion based x-ray system that allows the physician to analyze the injured areas of the spine and extremities in real time motion. Most injures hurt or increase while the patient is moving or performing a common daily activity. DMX takes high quality images at 2,700 views per min at less radiation than a typical standard static X-ray. The physician is able to see the spine and extremities in full motion which provides more information on function an extent of the damage.
DMX allows the physician to identify restrictions and pain occurring at specific points of the joint movement revealing the damage unseen by traditional motionless MRI,CT scans, and static x-ray. Each view can be captured and measured to understand the extent of area injured objectively and measurably.
When moving, the DMX can allow us to determine the damage missed by non-moving MRI, CT scans, and traditional x-ray.
DMX reveals Spinal Instability, Fractures, abnormal Bio-mechanics, anomalies, and ligament injuries not visualized on MRI, CT scans, static x-ray. CT.
It is required to document the exact location and severity of all injuries that occur in auto, work, home, and sports injuries for Medical-legal Injury cases.
Click here for the Digital Motion X-ray (DMX) information brochure (.pdf)
Click here or the image above to view and/or download our Motion X-ray Miami Brochure